Explore our range of books to rent
The Irish Society for Autism has a large library of books and booklets available for rent, which may be useful to those wanting to learn more.
How it works
Rent a book by email, phone, fax or post
Pay the refundable €20 deposit
Rent a book for up to 2 weeks
Return book(s) to get your deposit refunded
Other library rental rules
- All deposits must be paid prior to rental
- All orders must be accompanied with payment either by cheque/postal order/bank draft made payable to the Irish Society for Autism. Payment made by Visa is accepted for payment of orders of over €20.00.
- Postage – Postage is extra and must be included on all orders. Please contact the office before ordering to get information regarding cost of postage.
- Books returned after the two weeks rental period are subject to a charge of €1.00 per day. This will initially be deducted from the €20 deposit.
- Please note prices are subject to change.
- Payment must be received before orders will be despatched.
- Every effort is made to ensure that your order is despatched within 10 working days subject to availability.
- Please bear in mind that we have an ongoing waiting list for the books in our library. The many people who use our library appreciate the prompt return of books.